Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday anxiety


I hate Tuesdays, it's not exciting (like Mondays cause it's the start of the week) and it's so long until the weekend. I was so tired and just felt miserable. I dragged myself to the gym and did some exercises for my knee. It has been hurting me a while and I realise I have been a bit lazy with the work on that. I need to start rebuild the muscles around it so I can play soccer without trouble.
It was a good work out but when I got home I was exhausted so I took a nap for an hour. It was nice but I don't know if it did more harm than use cause I was even more tired afterwards.
I went down stairs and had lunch, two ciabattas with sausage and cheese, then toasted. Maybe not the most nutrition but good ;) And I topped with a "Coconutball" ;) It was ggooodd ;)
I also talked with my sweet Anna from Sweden and it was nice. She just had to tease me about they had Chocolate fondue. She just had to rub it in my face ;) I also talked with Erik, another friend from back home so I had a really nice afternoon.
I played some card with the kids and we build a space ship with Duplo and did some dinner.
Today it was Starbucks night but I first took a trip to KOHL's and checked off the store. It's really cool, they have almost everything. I bought a red soccer shirt so I don't have to play in my "Göteborgsvarvet 2009" t-shirt. I also bought a Washington Huskies sweater that was on sale. I was thinking of buying one before I went home, but this was so good that I couldn't resist. The Huskies is the College team here so I really wanted one.
Then I went to Sport's Authority (another great store) to get me a new pair of shorts and soccer socks. So now I'm really ready for the season start of my soccer. And I'm gonna be all red, so we'll see how I fit in that ;) Well actually I need some new underwear but I will buy them some other week cause I can't spend all my money at once ;)
At Starbucks there were only Ramona and Emilie. We talked about the coming weekend and our plans and I improved on my small talk with strangers ;) I mentioned before that I suck on that, U know when cashiers wants to be nice and talk with U, I always just say like yeah and laughs, nothing more. But today I was really good to the cute guy that works at Starbucks ;) It was funny and now I know that I also can do it ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment