Thursday, January 28, 2010

Beuty shop




Today I started the day with a running turn since I didn't do any yesterday. It was really hard but also nice. My legs were so tired so I could barely stand but that's how it's suppose to feel ;)
I skyped with my lovely friends Anna and Ida who were having a sleepover in Jönköping...ohh I can't wait until I also can be with them. And have brownies and fruit salad ;) Jummie!
Then, I red some blogs and worked with my own. I also tried to finish my music but there were too much. I had lunch and then I watched a couple of Friends episodes. Was a while since I watched the last time so that was nice.
Filip was really good today and did his home work without any argument. Meanwhile, me and Sofia played beauty shop where we did each others hair, make up and nails ;) I did her really pretty and she did me, well it was cute how she did it ;) I had nail polish all over but that doesn't matter. It was nice and I like to have one girl and a boy cause then U can do both girly stuff and also play video game ;)
We had Chili corn Carne for dinner which is really good. I think it's a favourite here ;)
Now, I'm soon finished with my music. Jippie! I hope everything will fit on my Ipod, otherwise I have more work a head ;)
Tonight is Grey's and PP also but I'm too tired to go somewhere so I'll just watch it at home. Last week I over slept me on the Friday as well so maybe it's good to not go somewhere cause I don't wanna do it again ;)
Tomorrow I'm gonna go and ski with the family. Was a while ago now so I'm excited and then it's a new weekend again. I can't believe how fast it goes!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

1 comment: