Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rain rain and wait....more rain




This is unbelievable. How can it rain so much? It's been raining now, constant for two days. It sucks. You can't do anything outside and u just get so down. But there were a break long enough so I could go for my jogging turn. I did the same as last week and it was really nice.
I had to get up at six today cause I was taking Filip to the dentist where he was supposed to do a surgery and it was at 8. But when we got there, and after I had paid, they realized that I wasn't a legal guardian for him so they couldn't do it. They had to have either Lotta or Jonas there. Bah....but they unmade my payment but off course they are always quicker to take the money then returning them. I hope it'll be on my account tomorrow otherwise I'll go to the bank.
So Filip had to go to school anyway, and that kind of disturbed my daily schedule a bit. But it was OK. The only thing was that I didn't have an excuse for not working out anymore ;)
After my jogging, I took a nice shower and updated myself on FB. Then I was really handy and repaired my jacket. Some of the bottoms were loose so with some super glue and thread it was OK. I also did some organisation of all my photos and I'll continue with that tonight as well.
I picked up Filip, cause Sofia had art class again, and we played some video game. He has a new one for his Nintendo, it's Super Mario and it was really funny. As the old one, that I'm used to, but in a modern way.
Then I picked up Sofia and today I knew that I had to pick her up at the art room and not just wait for her downstairs as I did the last time. Here they have more security with and around the school. The kids can't just go out themselves, U have to sign them out or pick them up at a certain spot. And if U are going on a field trip or sth with the kids, they have to do a background check on u and other different stuff. I guess it's good but also a bit exaggerated.
We played some more video game, all of us. But Sofia mostly looked herself in a bubble so she couldn't get hurt, and didn't have to do anything. But I guess that is her way of playing ;)
Then we did some other games and we played card as we use to do. They are always so loud when they play, like my brothers when they play on the computer ;) But it's not that nice to listen to.
Filip had basketball practice today as well so I drove him there and we played some before everybody else came. I realized how long ago it was since I played (only in our yard but still) It's fun but hard to get that damn ball in the basket ;)
I got a new nickname from Sofia today: "Ovalhead" I think it's kind of funny, and she didn't say it cause she was mean. It just came ;) But I think I like Larsson more ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment