Saturday, January 30, 2010

AVATAR!!!!




OMG! I don't have any words that can live up to this movie. Make me an Avatar now! It's crazy how U can get so effected by a movie but it was so extremely good that U can't imagine. The visual effects were outstanding and the story made me both feel ashamed and touched. Ashamed of the mankind who only have money in their mind, touched, and thankful, that there is also hope and that there are people who care. People who are willing to sacrifice their life for the right things. U know it's only a movie but it made me think and wonder about things. The world, mankind, my future, my purpose. I wanna do something that makes a different! I wanna be a scientist, like the women in the movie. I wanna help people!
Ok, this was some deep talk, but I feel really deep now. I think, when I go to bed now, I'll have a lot of thoughts in my head and emotions in y chest.
I didn't do much today. I stood up at 9 and cleaned my room a bit. Then I worked on my present, I had some lunch (noodle soup, again!) and then I watched some Icarly episodes, totally hilarious ;)
I missed the bus that was going to take me to Bellevue where me and Anna was watching the movie. So, I took the car instead. We got there about 45 minutes early (I was there over one hour before but the German was late ;)) There were a lot of people and we had to stay in line to get our seats, it was sold out this evening too. But we got good seats, in the middle and we had some Pringles to chew on ;)
Anna is picking up her boyfriend, Gregor aka Jacob, tonight so she was really excited. I'm too, she's been talking so much about him that I can't wait to see him ;) I just wish that I had someone who was coming for me ( I mean except my family )
Anyway, U have to watch this movie. No matter what it cost or if U don't like this "war-movies" It's totally awesome. It rocks, this is the shit and I'm speechless. A big applaud for the guys that made this happen. I'm really impressed with all the details on everything. The nature, the machines, the native people everything. It was in 3D and we saw it in IMAX and I think it's incomparable if U see it without. I'm glad that we have such genius out there so that small people that me are able to discover something out of our world. Thank U!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment