Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black Friday Shopping & Blacklight Graffiti Party



We didn't go night shopping, me and Kadda. Her Thanksgiving party got late and I got tired. Instead I went with Anna and Hanna today (Friday) We went to North Bend to the outdoor outlet. There is a lot of stores and it took maybe 4 hours. It was fun and not as much people I thought it would be. During the black Friday the stores have the biggest sales ever and most of them open at midnight. i didn't think the prices were really low but they were better than usual ;)
I bought a sweater, t-shirt, shirt and a dressing gown. We ate at an Mongolian restaurant and that was really cool. First u picked your own food in a bowl, like noodles, vegetables, meat and sauce. Then u gave it to the chef and he put it on a giant wok pan. Both fun and good!
After North Bend we went back to Seattle and to University District for some more shopping ;)
Tonight was a new "Elliotte Party". He's an American guy who has parties like once a month. I was there at the Halloween party and this time it was a Blacklight Graffiti Party. This meant that u had to have a white shirt on u cause there would be blacklights in the apartment that would make u glow! Then at the party everyone was suppose to write, paint or whatever on the shirts.
So for the night I bought a light blue pair of jeans and just a regular white t-shirt. We had a preparty at Hanna's place and there were me, Hanna, Anna, Linn and Partick. It was really fun and Partick was the driver so I could have some "Tea" ;)
When we came to the party there were a lot of people and it felt better this time and not so awkward cause now I knew some people and it was easier to mingle. The place was really cool with the lights and all the white. We had already started to paint on our shirts at Hanna's place but as soon as we entered people started to write. The first one was a drunk American who was adopted and had a Swedish last name. He got so excited over that I was Swedish and could pronounce his last name ;) Sjodin ;)
There were so many cool people and I met a lot of new ones and talked and had a lot of fun. There were actually more people then at the Halloween party so it was really crowded. I loved it ;)
We left at like 2:30 cause the party was dying and we were hungry. So we went to McDonald's and also had to look for Hanna and Linn to give them their jackets.
I slept at Anna's place cause I had to drive to her earlier and couldn't take the car back home cause of my tea consumption ;) It was really nice and cosy and we talked in her BIG American bed before we fall a sleep at like 4 ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment