Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank U Ingvar Kamprad



Today was the last day with work for this week! Hurray!
It started off with a trip to "Safelite" that put in a new car window for me. It took like 1,5 h so I had time to write some more Christmas cards.
It turned out really well but you can still see where they tried to bend up the door. The mechanic did as good he could by bending it back and I think it's good. It sucks that we have to pay for what some other jerk did. Oh, why should it happen to just us? Why?
When I picked up the kids we went directly to.....IKEA!!!! That's one of my favourite place and I needed to go there again cause I'm feeling that the home sickness are sneaking up on me.
We started with a lunch of Swedish meet balls, mashed potatoes and cranberry jam of course ;) It was super good and for dessert the kids had ice cream and I had a almond cake.
Then I dropped the kids off at the playroom and then I was off in to the jungle of plates, paintings, lamps, food etc. Oh, I really love it here and I could just walk for hours and get inspired to create my own room/apartment/house. But i just had one hour before I had to pick up the kids so I hurried to pick up the things on my list. It was mostly food like gingerbread, gingerbread dough, mulled wine (glogg) meet balls and other Swedish food. I also bought "Julknacke" (special hard bread for Christmas) and "Julmust" (Christmas soft drink) ohhhh I'm in heaven.
For me I bough the two things I've been longing for: Marabou Chocolate with Daim and real salty licorice fish....I'm in bed now guzzling ;)
After an hour I got the kids and we went to pay and then it was 40 minutes in the car which never is good with my kids. They don't like going in car and the only thing they amuse themselves with is to fight each other. It's been a really though day and I'm all exhausted. I had to send Sofia to her room today cause she didn't listen to me. Sometimes I don't know what to do with them but the next time they are adorable. But I guess they are just kids.
I hope that I can sleep tomorrow cause I need to catch up with the sleep I lost this weekend. And tomorrow is Thanksgiving as well and I'm really exited.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

ps. my candy and how happy they make me ds

No comments:

Post a Comment