Saturday, November 7, 2009

Friday night = Movie night




Today, (Friday) I was going to the gym when it started raining. That made me fell in to a bad mood. So I decided not to go to the gym! Instead I went to QFC, bough a pack of Chocolate ship cookies, grabbed a glass of milk and threw myself in the couch in front of FRIENDS!! Was so much better then Yoga ;) But I can't let it be a habit ;)
Today Lotta was off work so we had lunch together. And I had sushi for the first time. It was OK but not a favourite ;) We talked about work where U don't have to take the work with u home and work where U have the final responsibility of something big. In the first case: working in a store or fabric. Would be great in the way that as soon as U finish U can start think of other things but it wouldn't be as much of a challenge for us anyway. In the other case, imagine being the one who is responsible for an space project at NASA. I would be so nervous ;) An interesting discussion.
Then me and the kids went to their climbing lesson and I had time to read my book and look at the handsome instructor ;) When we were there the rain was coming down as a waterfall and it was thunder right above us. It was kind of scary but it stopped after awhile. But it was cool how it sounded on the roof.
When we got home it was PIZZA and movie time! We ate in front of the TV and we watched Coraline. It was really scary, and it was a movie for kids! It was about a girl who doesn't like her life, and then she finds a door to another world where everything looks the same apart from everything is how she wants it to be with another mum and dad. But then it turns out to be an evil creature who want to take kids and keep them in her land. Really creepy!
After that I went to the cinema with Kadda, Ramona and Emilie. We saw Where the Wild things are. A really cute story but sad. I always cry in the movies. I'm so sensitive ;) It was a good movie night in the stormy fall weather!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment