Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I love this



I just have to say how much I enjoy this. I'm really getting more and more attached to this life and I'm glad I took this chance. Today (Monday) I was almost jumping all way home after leaving the kids at school cause it was a lovely day and I realized how lucky I am. Lucky to have got this opportunity, lucky to have matched with this family, lucky to have meet all my new friends and lucky to still have my family and friends back home in Sweden. It's like having two perfect lives at the same time.
The kids are wonderful. Of course we have our discussions but hey, isn't that how it's suppose to be?
Finally I just wanna say thank you to all my friends and family back home, who is helping and supporting me even though I left all of you behind. And thank you to the Helin family who opened their house to me and helps me getting use to this life. I also wanna thank Erik who showed me this family. Thank you all!!


ps. Noah's has the worlds best bagels!!! ds.

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment