Thursday, November 19, 2009

Goodbye Sofia!



Today (Tuesday), I went to the gym to do my SET class that's a Body Pump work out and really exhausting ;) You feel really good after an hour with the instructor ;)
I didn't do anything special during the day, just watched friends and had lunch.
In the evening I was invited to a goodbye dinner for a Swedish au pair who's leaving on Saturday. Her name is Sofia and she was friends with Erik, the au pair before me and also my friend since childhood. I have only met Sofia once before, at the Bombershoot festival. It's hard to meet when U have so much going on and I mean U have your closets friends U hang out with. But I was really glad that she invited me.
The dinner was held on "The Cheesecake Factory" in downtown. A wonderful place with so good food and off course, Cheesecake ;)
We were about 15 Swedish people and one Norwegian (I didn't even knew there were so many swedes here ;)) I only knew Sofia and one more girl, Amy. But they were all really nice and I had a lot of fun. I was a bit worried before I got there cause it felt a bit weird going to a goodbye party for a girl I barely know. But I'm so glad I went. I got her a deck of cards with the slogan "Smile at the rain" ;) So she won't forget rainy Seattle ;)
I got my first doggy bag as well ;) It's so cool, it doesn't matter how little you left at the plate, they always ask if U want it in a box to go ;) So I've got a great lunch tomorrow.
I took the bus today cause I don't really like going by car to Seattle. Don't know why but I like the bus more. So I was home at like 12! I went straight to bed!
This morning I also had a wonderful conversation with my three best friends. We were as goofy as we can be and I had a good time laughing and talking to them. They are forever my La Familia...Love ya!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra!

No comments:

Post a Comment