Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday night = Work night




This week I have woken up so tired and even though I slept until 10 today I was all dizzy But you can't sleep all day, right Kadda? ;)
I went to Bellevue mall with Kadda and Emilie cause I wanted to start getting Christmas gifts for my family back home in Sweden. I think it's so hard cause I wanna get some real good to like make up for me not being with them this year. I hope this will be good. Macy's has a pure Christmas store with a lot of decorations for the trees and it's so beautiful. I almost started crying in there cause I really like Christmas and I just got a sudden home feeling ;) But I bought some nice stuff for you back home ;) I won't tell!!
I had to go home early cause I'm working tonight. Lotta and Jonas are out with Linda and her husband so I have 4 kids here. It has been OK. We ate noodle soup and then watched Scooby Doo and ate candy ;) Now they are in bed and I hope they are sleeping!! Sofia was so excited so it was a bit hard to get her to stay calm in bed.
Now I'm watching the Prince and Me, a really cute movie and then I'll see if the new episode of V is available on the Internet. Hope your Saturday night is just a bit more exciting than mine ;)

I'll just end with a joke from Kadda: "Why is it always red at the traffic lights here?" "Cause it's Bel RED road" Hahah....we have the same humor ;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment