Friday, November 6, 2009

Only Sofia



Today (Thursday) I finally got my Social Security number. After twp months! Don't really know if I need it but I now think it's good to have when I'm applying for school, and also when I'm gonna pay taxes. But the thing is it's gonna take up to two weeks for me to get it. I want it now so I can see if I'll be able to study biology!!! But I guess I just have to wait.
Filip had an appointment with the dentist, again! He has some problem with his teeth, not only holes, so there are a lot of examinations and stuff. Poor him! Anyway, that meant that I only had Sofia for the day. We mostly played cards. I've learnt them a new game called Starve the fox (an directly translation from Swedish ;)) and they really like it. Now we play it every day. I have to give them a new pack of cards cause this one is getting grose and it's also missing two cards.
We also coloured in some of her colour books and red. We had a great time and when Filip got home we ate their favourite: Noodle Soup!
Jonas and Lotta went for a work-out as last week so I put the kids in bed and red to them. I like putting them to sleep, it's really cosy.
Cause it was Thursday night, the girls came over for some Grey's and PP. It was really good and I hate there is only one episode each week. Why not every day?
Tonight was the first storm as well. It was windy, it rained even hail!! And of course there was thunder :( It was scary but I counted the time between the lightning and the thunder, and it was far away :)
Tomorrow it's Friday and I wonder what I'll do. Maybe a movie? A long time since the last one ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment