Sunday, November 29, 2009

Great Wolf!



This morning (Saturday) started early!! I had to leave from Anna's place at like 8:30 so I just woke up at 8:15, said goodbye and drove home (maybe not in the best condition but it was OK) I was so tired but the reason was that today we were going to Grate Wolf. A waterpark resort in Grand Mound where we were gonna celebrate Thanksgiving for two days.
We left at 10 and met up Stendahl's at the road. It took around 1,5 hours to get there and I tried to sleep but it's hard with two excited kids in the car ;)
The place was amazing! The view that welcomed u was awesome, it's huge! And the lobby was wonderful now with Christmas decoration so direct when u got on there was a giant Christmas three. Oh, I want Christmas!
We didn't get our rooms until 4 but after we had had lunch we went to the pools. It was so cool. There was a huge water playground where u could play with water, there were enormous slides, a wave pool, hot tubs and so much more.
It felt weird to put on the swimsuit after so long time but it was so much fun to play in the water. It was me, all the kids and all the parents. Not so much eye candy ;)
The slides were awesome. They had one called "The tornado" U sat on a raft, there could be 4 people at the same time, and U went down a dark tunnel to finally end up in a giant cone where U just went all over the place. It was hilarious!
We stayed in the water for maybe 4 hours so everybody looked like raisins. We went directly to dinner and we had buffet ;) I love that! I mean, eat at much as U want and they have like everything. I was really full when we left and I think the kids were happy as well with the dessert table ;)
The kids were really tire (me too actually) so they went to bed and fall a sleep as soon as we came back to the room.
The room was beautiful and it felt like a cabin with furniture out of tree and an open fire. Really cosy!
When the kids were a sleep, the adult start the video game ;) We played Mario Cart on the WII that Jonas had brought. It was fun but I was really tired and happy when they went to bed, at 12!!! Cause I slept at the sofa so I couldn't go to bed before them. But it was OK and even though the sofa was a bit hard I slept like a rock. I guess I could have fallen a sleep anywhere at that point ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment