Monday, November 9, 2009

Cluster meeting, game and Christmas shooping!





SUNDAY: Today I had a cluster meeting with my Au Pair group. It was at 1 at Skate King, you know, the roller skate rink. I met up with Emilie and Kadda at McDonald's in Bellevue to have Lunch before we went to the meeting. When we arrived it was only Catherine (my area director) and another girl there. We aren't that many au pairs in my area now, but Catherine told us there will arrive several in December and January. It will be more fun on these meetings if we are more people. Today we were 8 I think, but it was still fun. It was a bit easier than last time and I didn't fell at all! If we continue to go there we'll be pro when we get home ;) We skated for like 2 hours maybe and then I had to go to my soccer game in Seatac (it's where the airport is) I got some support this time. Kadda and Emilie were nice and wanted to cheer on me. Unfortunately it was an embarrassing game :( I don't know the score, stopped counting at like 5-0. And I was so angry at my self, I missed like three chances, one was open with the goalie. I get so frustrated cause I know I can do better. But the other team was really good. Had a lot of younger players and I think it's hard to play with a team that not practice together. I have to remember it's just for fun, and I can't be that competitive as I am. I've promised my self that I'm playing here to bring back my motivation and my self esteem for soccer, so I stop blocking my self cause I try to over think the game. This game there was a daughter to one of the players that also played, Annie, and she was really good and it was fun to play with her cause I got good passes and we really found each other on the field. I think (and hope) she'll be at the winter team as well.
We went back home and I almost fell asleep in the car cause I was so tired after the game and my legs hurt! I need more than just one game now and then, my body gets a shock every time! I can't move!!!

MONDAY: Today it's been crazy! I've spent most of the day in the car driving here and there. First after I left the kids at school, I went to Redmond and picked up Kadda. We went to Target and I looked fore some Christmas stuff and we also wanted to find something for someone special for tomorrow ;) (I'll tell U tomorrow)
Then we went to Emilie's house and fixed something and played with the kids. Really cute! She has got twins at 13 months. A girl and a boy! They were sleeping when we arrived but Kadda woke them up ;) I think babies are cute but I'm glad I'm not in her situation. I mean, they can't talk, can't almost do anything. i would be bored really quickly. But I can go to her house now and then to get my monthly dose of babies ;)
Then I dropped Kadda of at her house (so glad that she has the driving test tomorrow, then I don't have to always drive her ;)) I went to SEARS and then to Fred Meyer to get some more Christmas stuff. I need to get all my Christmas gifts ready before this weekend cause I can send them with a Swedish family that is here on vacation. And Lotta and Jonas are gonna meet them this weekend so I'm a bit stressed, but it's so much fun. I want to buy everyone so much things, but I promise U mum, i won't ;)
When I got back here to Kirkland I went to a special store and made some special presents for some special persons. Sorry I can't tell U cause then I'll ruin the surprise! But I can promise U that it was awesome ;)
Direct after that I just went quickly home, to the restroom, put my things in my room and then I went to Agnes. I took a way over McDonald's and got my lunch for the day and I just found that they have my favourite: Chicken Wrap!!!! My and Caroline's favourite (a girl I worked with at McDonald's) So two of those and one vanilla shake was my healthy lunch for my healthy day! ;)
I took the kids for a walk cause Filip had to find some different rocks for a homework. Fortunately it'd stop raining so we could be outside for like an hour. We had to pick up Lotta from work cause Jonas had to work late.
Today was also the breaking up party with Filip's soccer team. And it was in Zeke's Pizza here in Kirkland. It was cool cause everyone ordered pizza so there were a lot of food and the kids were so crazy with a lot of energy and Christmas stuff and also I'm feeling a bit bad after this day with no work out, unhealthy food and I topped that with a cup of tea and three different kind of cookies ;) But hey, U only live once right ;)
I also wanna say that Sofia called me a star today, that made me warm inside!

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment