Sunday, November 15, 2009

Magical Sunday!



Today was Ramona's "Magical Sunday", her birthday present from us. Well, maybe not a really planned one but we had a nice day in Seattle.
In the morning I drove the kids to the Swedish school and I can say that I hate driving in Seattle...aarrrgghhh!! I always turn wrong, even though I have the GPS...hmm. And the kids were like: "We don't recognize the street. We are gonna be late!" It didn't help. Finally I found the place and I could leave the kids for the day. After the school they both went home with a friend so I had the day off :)
I went back home and watched the end on "Men who hates women" (It was so loong that I was too tired to watch it all yesterday) It was OK, but the book was better. I also watched the second episode of V, I really like it.
Then I picked up Anna and we went to Seattle where we met up with the other guys. We went to Theo Chocolate which is a chocolate factory. Unfortunately the tour they have in the factory was full but we could eat as much chocolate we wanted of the samples ;) It was soooo good ;) Finally some real chocolate. I bought one with peppermint and one with gingerbread flavour. Really Christmasie ;)
Then there was a market close to the factory and also a indoor antique market. So cool! There were so many nice things like jewellery, books, clothes etc. I really like these kind of things, but I didn't buy anything.
We had lunch in a organic market. I just had an apple and four satsumas...mmmm...they reminds me so much of Christmas...we usually eat a ton of them ;)
Then the girls continued to Pike Place Market but me and Anna couldn't find a parking lot so we went to an antique store (where they had really cool uniforms) and then she came with me to pick up Filip and then I drove her home.
I made dinner and then I picked up Sofia. Now are we watching Tom and Jerry and soon they are going to bed.
Tomorrow Lotta is coming and I'm picking her up at the airport. Then I'm off!! I'm gonna sleep ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

ps. "Don't panic, it's organic" ;) My new phrase. A seller at the market said that about his chokolate. Was really funny ;) ds

1 comment:

  1. Hallå där. Är det botox du köper för pengarna. Tycker att läpparna är lite svullna. kram mom

    ReplyDelete