Monday, November 23, 2009

Spoiled with work


I can honestly say that I'm spoiled with my work hours. I'm usually just working maybe 4,5 hour a day but today I worked 8 hours! I know that not even that is much for some people but it was for me. The kids get out of school at 12 Monday-Wednesday cause of teacher conference and Thanksgiving. And it was hard to not be able to do my regular things in the morning (like sleep or go to the gym ;)) and also to come up with things to so for 6 h with the kids. But we did a lot of different things and I'm impressed with those other au pairs who are working like 10 h every day!
I was also really tired after the trip and cause of my tooth so I made the kids watch a movie so I could have a quite time for me.
Jonas and Lotta were at teacher conferece for the kids this morning and both Filip and Sofia did great in school. But Sofia have some issue with talking too much ;) Not really a surprise cause she's on 24 to 7 ;)
We finally finished the New York Puzzle that we've been struggling with for over a week now. Jippie!
I got a postcard from my grandmother today and it made me really happy. I'm glad that I'm not forgotten over here!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Wouaaaaouw!!! You made it! I want to buy one to make my own now!
    Emilie

    ReplyDelete