Wednesday, November 25, 2009

From now on, buses


The kids had play dates today (Tuesday) and it's absolutely wonderful. Sofia was with Isabelle and Julian at their place and I had Filip and James here. The kids were off at 12 today as well so it was nice to be able to have some time by myself while the boys were playing upstairs. I had time to start to write my Christmas cards and to make it a little bit more Christmasy, I listened ti Swedish Christmas carols! Oh, I love it.
Directly after dinner I went to Seattle to exchange a sweater at Urban Outfits (which I discovered also is located in Stockholm, JIPPIE!!!) that I bought in Canada. I couldn't close the zipper.
Cause of the car's status, I went by bus and I must say that I now know the entire system ;) Almost. I first went to Seattle from Kirkland, and I've recently discovered a bus stop really close to my house. Then I took a bus from Seattle to Bellevue, cause of the Starbucks meeting. I've never before went with this bus and it took me like 15 minutes to figure out from where it was going and on which time. I also had to run for it cause it was already there when I got down the right stairs. But I made it ;) And then I rode the bus back home from Starbucks.
I don't mind taking the bus. In fact I like it more than car cause you don't have to worry about parking and you are not responsible in traffic. And today I also found out how to make a play list on the Ipod ;) Maybe a bit late but that's why the buses are great, you have time for so much more ;)

Miss U all!
Love sandra

ps. Me and Sofia made a Happy Thanksgiving banderole today ds.

No comments:

Post a Comment