Friday, November 13, 2009

GA o PP


Thursday that didn't was that exciting ;) I went back to sleep after I left the kids at school ;) I'm decided to start my new healthy life next week ;) with more work out and less junk food. Let's see how that goes ;)
I've soon finished my book and it's really exciting and I'm taking every opportunity to read ;) Like today when I was at the dentist (again) with Soifa, I read like two chapters ;) I saw that Lotta and Jonas have the movie! i hope we'll see it tomorrow. It's the Man who hates women, by Stieg Larsson, a Swedish author.
Tonight I went to Emilie's house and watched Grey's and the beginning of PP cause it's always so late so I went home earlier. Emilie had baked cup cakes and finally I got to taste Farrera Roache (not sure about the spelling ;)) but it was like heaven! A chocolate candy with hazelnut and nougat...mmmm
Well, that's how exciting my day has been!

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment