Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving!




I'm so excited, my first and probably last Thanksgiving is now!!
I'm thankful for my family, friends, my chance to be here and experience Thanksgiving and of course NEW MOON ;)
The weather has been awful with a grey sky and of course rain. I went to Kadda's place in the morning (or like at 12 ;)) and we exchanged pictures from our events. Then we went to Ramona's place, who is alone now for four weeks cause her host family is in India. We made lunch, pasta with a spinach inside and tomato sauce. Topped with Parmesan...jummie. For dessert, like an apple pie and vanilla ice cream. Good!
We also saw their messy house. OMG I can't understand how they can live like that, but then I'm a organization freak ;) There were things everywhere and so dirty, well it;s not my house ;)
Ramona is also picking up her boyfriend today! I hope we get to meet him this time, he seems nice. On Wednesday she is going to New York to stay with him. It so cool, they met in New York during her first year as an au pair. He is also one and he's from France!
I drove home Kadda and her host dad is so cool. They were preparing for the dinner tonight and he asked me if I liked steak or if I was as weird as Kadda ;) I like him!
When I got home there was no one there but I past Jonas and Filip with the car at Starbucks so I guessed they were there. I took the time to watch the last V episode. I really like it and it's too bad it's only once a week. Which reminds me, I've two episodes of Grey's to watch as well ;)
I went downstairs at like 5:30 and the Stendahl's was here. I played with the kids. I love their kids, they so cute. Me and Axel built a LEGO tower, all the way to the roof. Then we played that my butterflies were dangerous and that we had to hide in the closet to survive ;)
Then it was dinnertime. TURKEY!!! So cool and so big! To that we had mashed potatoes, beans, stuffing and some sweet thing I don't remember the name of. It was good but it's not that I want to have it every day. We all sat together at a long table and it was really nice. Filip had a large turkey leg that he chewed on and it was really sweet ;)
After dinner the kids played around for a while before they were so tired that it only ended up with tears and then they went to bed.
When all the kids were finally sleeping, all the adults could start the fun with the puzzle! We sat five people around the new started Christmas puzzle and tried to find the right pieces. It's really fun and I think we can go on the whole night.
They will probably play some Mario Party on the WII but I'm really tired.
Tomorrow is the Black Friday, which means big sales like everywhere and I'll probably go to Issaqua if not Katharina wants to go before she starts working. U see the malls opens at midnight! It's a crazy sale and u have to be careful that u are not killed in the rush. Someone was last year ;) Well, I promise to be careful, and I'm looking forward to fight about the sweaters with some old lady ;)

Miss U all and Happy Thanksgiving!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment