Thursday, November 19, 2009

Puzzle is fun!




Today (Wednesday) I didn't have to work in the morning cause Lotta switched with me and took the kids to school cause she wanted to work-out in the evening. But off course I was not allowed to sleep anyway, woke up at 7 and couldn't fall back to sleep.
At 10 I went to Emilie's place to have a planning meeting for our Vancouver trip! I'm so excited and we looked at things to do and what we should bring and so on. Me and my friends always have those kind of meetings before a trip. I love them! Organize!
For lunch today I had my delicious left overs from yesterday at Cheesecake factory ;) Jummie!
The kids were off at 2 and today was actually good weather so we went to a park. A new one I haven't been to and it was awesome. It was a huge tree castle where u could play hide and seek, climb and do a lot of cool stuff. There were a swing that went round and round. Filip spun me on it and I almost vomited ;)
Sadly it started to rain and we had to go home. I can't wait until spring when we can go there all days.
We had dinner and watched TV and after the kids were in bed Emilie came. From now on she's my new hairdresser. She is amazing! First she coloured my hair. I really needed to cover my outgrowth. Then she cut my bangs and it was so good. I'm so satisfied and it feels good not to have to hide the hair in a hat ;) I always like the smell of the hair after it has been coloured, and it's also so soft.
Later came Ramona as well. The plan was that she also should colour her hair but she had forgot the colour. Instead we started puzzle. Me and Filip had started earlier with a New York puzzle. It's really hard cause it has a lot of blue pieces and there is no picture ;) But I've learned that puzzle is a lot more fun than u think. We really got stuck with it and they didn't left until after midnight ;) we had a great time talking and laughing and when I come back to Sweden we definitely have to have some puzzle nights!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra!

No comments:

Post a Comment