Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas feeling and some American ideas



A new week and I feel it has started out good. Tonight it was a bit stormy outside but I slept better then last night anyway. Sofia woke me up at 3 cause there had been a small accident that easy was fixed with some towels ;)
I send the kids to school and I went to the gym with a new and strong attitude, this week I really gonna make an effort and try to start my new, healthier life ;) I spend one hour at the treadmill and I felt really good after that.
Lotta came back from Las Vegas today so I picked her up at the airport. It was a bit scary to drive cause it rained a lot. And it has been raining all day, not so fun.
Lotta wanted to pick up the kids and also spend some time with them so after I picked up Agnes I was off ;) I spend the next two hours in my bed ;)
Filip got the things we sold for Judy Foster, and we delivered to the buyers. Only was four house to go to and the rest was for us, he sold 18 items ;) I bought a calender, notes, Christmas paper and some candy ;)
Today when I was on my way to the gym I thought about some things that are really American. I'm gonna tell U two things I have noticed and reacted on. First: the leaf blows (donno if that's the word but u know what I mean) The Americans are crazy about that. Every day I see someone trying to get all the leaves of the street, even when it rains. I mean common. And the trees haven't dropped all their leaves yet.
The second thing is very annoying. The public restrooms. They are so stupid build that it's funny. It's always a big opening between the door and the wall so U can see right in, even when the door is closed. It's also a big opening between the wall and the door. It's not very private, and not so nice. But if U have to go U have to go.
Now I'm field with Christmas spirit and I can't wait until it comes. We are listening to Christmas carols and eating clementines! I love it.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

ps. Lotta bought some gene modified grapes, they are huge ;) Sofia got a new princess dress from Vegas. She's really pretty. Filip got a monkey as a stuffed animal and I got chocolate ;) ds

No comments:

Post a Comment