Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Playdates are heven




Today (Wednesday) both the kids had a play date. It was once again with a siblings couple so I had the girls at my place and Filip went home with a school mate. And as usual, I didn't have to do anything. Actually, I got a bit bored ;) The girls played with dolls and boardgames. And I sat by my computer and didn't know what to do ;) But it's good for them to have play dates. They need to socialize and this is a very good way of doing that.
Today was also my free work out day, I slept instead ;) I don't feel bad about it cause I have such a ache since yesterday!
When I got off I had to get me something sweet and I wanted to go out since I been all day in the house. I went to Starbucks with the idea of spending an hour there with my book. But I only got 15 minutes cause they closed at 7!!! I was really surprised that they closed so early. I mean, isn't it this time people like to go to Cafes? Well, it was just to walk back home and I spend the rest of the night looking for some class to sign up for at college. But it looks like I can't choose the one I want. I have to fix some things cause I really want to study Biology. If that doesn't work, I think I'll go with German. But I could also learn some Art or why not the Guitar? ;)

Miss you all!
Love Sandra

ps. the pictures are of Sofia and her friend Holly and the view from my window! ds.

2 comments:

  1. En gång när jag stod tittade ut där, gick grannen upp från sin garage trapp med en massa saker i famnen. Han snubbla på ett trappsteg och föll handlöst i marken och skrek som en kvinna, alla saker flög iväg och ja höll på att skratta ihjäl mig!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag skrattar ihjal mig bara jag hor det. San tur har inte jag haft an! Men det ar lite ovant att alla kan se ratt in i mitt rum. Ibland kommer jag pa det lite forsent efter duschen...hmm ;)

    ReplyDelete