Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13!!



Oh, this could be a bad day! But this far nothing bad has happened. It's been a typical Friday with yoga, climbing and soon a movie. I finished my book, it was good. At the climbing there were not so many people cause they are preparing for the competition tomorrow so the most walls were under construction. But my eye candies were there ;) You know the Swedish girl I met there another Friday, her husband was there. And also the instructor and some other workers....I didn't have a boring moment ;)
I'm a bit nervous about the weekend. I'm having the kids alone while Lotta and Jonas are betting in Vegas ;) I hope the win a lot and Lotta is talking about taking ALL their money and go for red...why not? ;) Well me and the kids have a lot going on here at home so I don't think it will be any problem, and I've got many people to call if there shoul be anything.
I have to go downstairs and get ready for some movies!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment