Monday, November 30, 2009

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas



The last of November. Tomorrow is Christmas countdown starting and it really shows in the city. There are lights everywhere and two huge Christmas trees.
This week is my new hardcore work-out week ;) I have to get routines with my work-out cause I've been really lazy ;) So after I walked the kids to school I went for a run. It was good and it was nice to get going again.
The kids where really tired this morning and I had to wake them up for the first time. They were really exhausted after the weekend. Actually I had a lot of energy and was all sunshiny!
After my power run I went to the bank and got help with a paper that I didn't understand. It was kind of easy but the bank mans have to have something to do ;)
Then I went to Starbucks and sat there for like an hour and wrote my Christmas cards, watched people and just enjoyed myself. I also bought a advent calender for myself and I can't wait until I get to open the first number ;)
I picked up the kids and we had a quite afternoon with games, story reading and watching the house cleaner ;) She was a bit late but it was OK. She was so sweet, she left a Christmas card and a gift for the family. And when I got upstairs there was one for me too! Oh, and she noticed that I've coloured my hair...maybe kind of scary? ;)
I didn't have dinner with the family cause I wanted to try a new class at the gym. well it's not new but I have never been to it before. It's called ZUMBA and it's so much fun!! It's like Latino dancing mixed with aerobic. Shake it baby! Oh, it was crazy and I love it. The instructor was awesome but sadly she is off the whole December, but I'll keep going cause I want to be better on my hip rolling ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment