Sunday, November 29, 2009

Great Wolf Day 2



OMG, I'm soo tired! I woke up at like 7 or something and I couldn't go back to sleep even though I needed it. I made my bed, that had been hard and had a strange angle, and continued to read my book. "Den inre kresten", a Swedish detective novel.
The other guys got out at 9 and we went down to the breakfast. Also an buffet and I loved this one too ;)
After breakfast, Jonas, the kids and Henrik and Agnes went to the pools again but I didn't feel like it and nor did Lotta, Jennie and the twins.
We couldn't go back to the room cause we had to check out at 11 so we hang out in the lobby. It was really cosy sitting by the HUGE open fire and I red my book. We had a Coffey, we walked around and played some games in the game room. It was nice and I almost fall a sleep in the sofa ;) I was also so cold. I don't understand why they couldn't turn up the heat. Not nice at all!
When the fishes came back from the pools (after 3 hours!) we went to a outlet mall that was nearby and had lunch at McDonald's. It was good to get some energy after this exhausting weekend. Then we looked in the stores at the outlet. I didn't buy anything cause I spent all my money this Friday ;)
The we went home and I fell a sleep almost immediately in the car. Now I'm in my bed and updated myself cause I've been without a computer for three days ;) I'm waiting for Desperate Housewives, two weeks since last time. exciting ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment