Monday, June 7, 2010

Cheer leading



Today I felt better when I woke up but I was still a bit thick in my throat so I decided to stay home and rest.
I took the kids to school and then a nice shower when I got home. I started the laundry and the dishwasher, was a lot to do now after the weekend ;) Our washing powder is smelling exactly the same as the one at my friend Sara's house so every time I do the laundry, or smell one of my shirts now, I think of her and miss her so much :(
I called home and talked for my mum and dad for like an hour. We talked about Robin's graduation which is on Wednesday and I'm so sad that I can't be there. We talked about stuff that they want me to buy for them when I get home. What I have now is a t-shirt for Eric and painkillers ;) We talked about the weekend and about their vacation this summer. It's nice to see what's going on at home and I'm missing everyone so much now that I could leave tomorrow. But it's not long left!
Then I called Elin who is home now on summer break and we talked for around an hour before we went over to Skype where Ida joined us and in the end also Anna. It was so nice to talk to everybody again and soon they all have summer break and will start working again, and I'm gonna miss all of that :( Why did I go here?
After two hours together we said goodbye and I finished my lunch and got ready to pick up the kids.
Sofia had her last cheer leading today and this time parents ( and nannies ;)) were welcome to watch what they have been learning so me and Filip took seats and then Lotta and Jonas also came to watch.
The group was so bad ;) I think this was the worse ever but they were really cute ;) The teacher is mega blond and doesn't really get any respect and the girls are just noisy and everyone is trying to show off. I could never be the teacher there, I would have quit ;)
But it was fun to see and afterwards they got to bring their pom poms home so I think I'll try them tomorrow when no one is home ;)
Afterwards we had dinner in a Asian restaurant in Juanita and it was nice. There were a huge fish tank with some funny fishes that we watched while we waited for the food.
Back home I just wrote on my blog and I think I go to bed soon to read some in my book.
Today is also just 10 days until Hawaii!! I'm so excited!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment