Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Depression


Today (Sunday) I woke up on the flight just when we were landing in Seattle :( It was really nice, seeing the city again but I was just sad not being on Hawaii anymore. Now my depression starts!
I landed 6:30, local time, and then I tried to find the bus that would take me home but I followed the wrong signs so I missed it and had to wait one hour for the next one. I was so pissed, cause I was tired and I just wanted to get home and it was so cold!! No, I want it to be warm....give me back Honolulu!!
Back in Bellevue, I had to wait like 20 minutes for the next bus to Kirkland and I was home at 9:45. It felt so weird coming home, after a week in such a different place, and there were no one at home..:(
Just when got in through the door, Jen called and asked if I wanted to play and since it was long ago I played I said yes.
Jen picked me up at 10:45 and then we drove to Seattle and had our game. OMG, I was so slow cause I was so tired. I don't think I did so much at the field and at half, I was put up on forward cause I wasn't so good at midfield ;) The others in the team was like: "Sandra got too many Pina Coladas last week" :) Funny!
When I got home, I took a shower and then went to bed. It was then 2pm and I slept the rest of the day ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment