Sunday, June 13, 2010

Old sci-fi movies



Today (Friday) the World Cup of soccer started and in the morning, we watched a bit of the opening game between South Africa and Mexico. Me and Filip saw the a awesome goal for the South Africans and we got to see them do their goal dance ;)
I went back to bed after leaving the kids but when I got up and had lunch, I saw the next game for the day between France and Uruguay. It was not such a exciting game, 0-0 was the result.
I picked up the kids and it was such nice weather so we decided to go back to the school to play. On the way, Sofia wanted to go to Jasmine's house instead so I took her there and then met up with Filip at the school.
He played with some friends for like an hour and then we went home to make dinner. Anna and Slater joined us cause Slater had been a pain in the ass for Anna and he didn't wanna do anything except coming to my place ;)
We just played for a little while and when Jonas got home, Anna dropped me off at Jasmine's house so I could get Sofia.
We had dinner without Lotta who was stuck on work and then I played a game with Filip before I went to Anna's place to keep her company while she was working. I red a bedtime story to Slater and then me and Anna finished watching Star Wars episode 5 but when we wanted to watch episode 6, we couldn't find it. Pissed, we looked for another movie and we were in a sci-fi mode so we choose E.T. Anna hadn't seen it before and it was a really long time since I saw it, and to it we had mint ice cream so the evening was quite good even though we didn't have Star Wars. I like those old movies and it's funny to see how they thought the future would look like, when we are the future ;)
Her host parents finally got the new house, it has been a long progress but today the last signatures came in. They were really glad and I'm also excited cause the place is really cool!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment