Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Like a homeless person




Today (Saturday) I actually woke up on my own before my alarm went off, I could never believe that from the shape I was in when I got to bed yesterday ;) But actually that was good that I woke up cause I had set the alarm on 12 and that's when I needed to be out of the hotel ;)
My head was still spinning but I wasn't sick so I stood up, had a shower and then saw how much stuff Anna had left behind, and I just had my backpack!! So I started to pack and when I was done, my bag was almost exploding!! I was so stressed and the room was just in such a big mess but I tried to clean as much I could but then I wrote a little note to Conzuela where I apologized for the mess and gave her some bucks ;)
Well, I made to check out in time but then I didn't have anywhere to go and I felt like a homeless person with my backpack and all my bags ;) I went to the beach and tried to sleep in the shade. After a while, it started to rain and this time really bad so I had to pack all my stuff and take cover ;)
I just walked all over the beach and sat down and red my book. It was sunny and warm so it was nice but I was sad first of all to be alone, but also because I had to leave paradise today. I don't want to!!!
At around 3 I had lunch/dinner at McDonald's (really expensive) and then I just red the rest of my book and relaxed in the sun until my bus picked me up at the hotel.
I was just in such a bad mood cause I didn't wanna go!! We picked up others and in about one hour we were at the airport. I checked in and then went to my gate, and there I spent the next 1,5 h there and talked with a nice couple who had a daughter who was a nanny. She was now in Singapore with her family over summer, sounded cool!
The flight was so full that before we boarded, the flight attended came out in the waiting area and measured all the bags and sent the bags which were too big. I was scared that they would take my bag, but I was OK.
I got the window seat next to a Asian couple and thank god they weren't the talking kind so I fell asleep as soon as we took off.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment