Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A good or a bad place?



Today my throat was sore again so I went back home after leaving the kids. I checked some stuff on my computer, wrote down the schedule of the World Cup in soccer that starts on Friday so I know when to watch.
I went to the store and bought some stuff and my body is in a down period now, being sick and everything, so I bought chocolate chunk cookies, a whole package!!
I went back home and made a sandwich for lunch and then ate it in front of Friends, and then I just ate cookies. I don't know how many and I can't decide if I was in a good place or a bad place ;) Today I was just too weak and I didn't give a damn about the fact that I'm gonna be in a bikini next week. But now I feel bad, as always. Hmm...damn those chocolate chunk cookies, they shouldn't be allowed to sell them!
I picked up the kids and Sofia had art class so it was just me and Filip for the first hour. We have a deal, that I'll play Monopoly with him once a week! Cause I'm so sick of it now! So today we played it and he won, but not with much.
I went and picked up Sofia and we stopped by at Jasmine's house but she was not home. At art class they had done face painting so she was so pretty with a butterfly and a flower ;)
We played beauty saloon and made each others hair and make up. We said that we were gonna marry, she Kaden and me Fredrik Ljungberg ;) She was so pretty and I was...well, different ;)
After dinner I went out for a walk and it was really nice since I've not been able to do a work out or sth all week. I stopped at the baseball field and watched some of the game but it was cold so I went home pretty soon. Oh, when I was walking I met Rambo ;) There was a guy who were running with no shirt and I was almost walking in to a sign cause it was hard to look somewhere else than on him ;) And he looked like Sylvester Stallone in Rambo or Rocky ;) HOT!!!
Today Robin graduated in Sweden, and I was not there. It sucks so much and I don't really know how I can make up that. I hope my gift can help some ;) Big congrats to U Robin and have a great time now until I come home!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment