Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tomorrow Hawaii!!!




OMG, tomorrow (or tonight ;)) M is gonna pick us up and drive us to the airport where we'll start our journey to Hawaii. I'm packing for a week on Hawaii, how often can U say that? ;)
This was the first day on the summer break for the kids so that meant a whole day of work for me, but also a not so early morning ;)
I went up at 8:30!! And then we had breakfast and Lotta and Jonas left around 9 so it was a really easy morning. Filip have a new game for the DS so he was playing that while I did some laundry, checked on my Hawaii packing which Sofia helped me with, I send my flight request to the au pair agency so that I can get a flight home. U have to give them three different dates within a month from that the program (year) is over, so I gave the 13, 14 and 15 of September so on one of those dates I'll be flying home ;)
Me and Sofia also made some chocolate balls which was messy but they turned out really well so it was worth it ;) While they were in the fridge, we went outside and now Filip also joined us. He was really upset cause the game was too hard and he didn't know what to do. He was crying and saying that it was a waste of money to buy the game and he just wined about it all the time. I tried to read the instructions but didn't really get it so I couldn't do so much. But he played some more and then he realized on his own that he had played enough for today so he put it away. Good job!
After lunch we went to the park and played there for like an hour before it was time to go to the dentist and get Filip's braces fixed again. They are so used to him now that we didn't have to sign in, they did it without asking for names ;)
We played some games and then build with Duplo until Lotta and Jonas got home and that was really fun. I build a octopus and a tree with legs and then they played soccer and were fighting ;) The kids found it totally hilarious and laughed so hard ;)
I took a shower and polished my nails and made myself ready for a week at the beach ;) Then I went to pick up Anna who's sleeping here tonight since we are going so early and we are sharing a bag ;) She can take a bag for free cause she's flying on one of her host mums stand bye tickets so I'm using her ;) But cause she didn't start to plan her trip until yesterday (me and Kadda has been going on for weeks) she wasn't done so I had to wait and help her pack for like an hour before we could go to QFC to buy some food for the plane tomorrow. But it's OK cause I like hanging out with her in the new house, and to see her stressing around while I was in the bed reading a magazine was also kind of fun ;)
I got a bag from Lotta to put my stuff in that they'll bring to Sweden and she was warning me to not go over the allowed weight (23 kg) and I was like: "Are U kidding? I didn't have so much with me when I came" but I'm scared for my trip home now. I had to take out some stuff from the bag cause it was so heavy! They don't have a scale here so I'm not sure exactly how much it'll weigh but now I think it's OK. But it's not much at all in it, if U compare what I still have. And I have some more stuff I need to buy. I wish the rule was: "If U can fit it in the bag, then U can bring it" A much better alternative for me ;)
Anna says hi to everybody ;) She has been occupying my bathroom for maybe 2 hours now cause she didn't have time to get her body ready for the beach so she's doing it now. She coloured her hair darker and it looks really great!
Now it's about 4 hours until M will pick us up so I don't know if we'll go to bed or if we'll stay awake.
I hope U all will have a great week, and I'll be thinking of U all when we lay at the beach with a coconut drink in our hand ;)
I'll be blogging from there, I think ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment