Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hawaii shopping


Today (Monday) my alarm went off at 4:30!!! I went downstairs, put on the TV to cheer for Denmark (the closest to Sweden) They played against the Netherlands but sadly they lost with 2-0. It was OK to go up that early but I fell asleep a couple of times ;)
When the game was over it was time to wake up the kids and get them ready for school. Now it's not so much left for them, they have their last day on Wednesday.
I went home and started the laundry and cleaned up some before I took the bus to Seattle to look for some stuff to Hawaii. I started at Old Navy and bought some tops that was on sale then I stopped at the LEVIS store and of course they had a sale so I bought one black pair that was really great. I then went to H&M and there I found some beach stuff. It was funny, there were a Swedish family in H&M. There is always Swedish people there and it just feels like home ;)
Back home I saw the last of Italy vs. Paraguay. I like that it's world cup but it's just too bad that the games are so early.
At Agnes' school, a duck with 9 ducklings came in the middle of all the kids and a cat so there were some drama. It ended pup with the mum running away with 5 ducklings while the teachers tried to collect the rest of the kids ;)
We walked back to school and the kids played with the kids in after school care and they really liked it. It's good cause when school starts again, they will also go to this after school care cause they won't have a au pair anymore.
Me and Sofia stopped at Jasmine's house but she wasn't there so we went home and Filip made his home work, Sofia made drawings for her cousins and I made dinner.
After dinner, the family went to Bellevue to get some presents for the kids teachers and I updated my blog and checked some pictures on Facebook before I went to Anna's new place to hang out a bit.
She is the first one of the family to move in to the new house and it's so cool. The view is amazing and if U turn off all the lights, U see all the lights from Seattle, including the Space Needle. So nice! I stayed a little longer and watched Anna play the Sims 3 ;) It's really fun

No comments:

Post a Comment