Wednesday, June 30, 2010

First day alone


Today (Monday) I woke up at 8am and I had been sleeping around 18 h ;) I just woke up sometimes but I was really tired so it was nice.
When I got up, I was shaky and it felt like I was drunk but I think it was cause I slept so long ;)
I had some breakfast and then I watched soccer and wrote on my blog. I have a lot of updates to do.
At around 2 I went to Anna's place to help out with Slater and the moving. We put up some stuff in their kitchen and then rearranged some of the furniture. And during all of this we were laughing and talking about Hawaii. I had some stuff I needed to discuss from the last evening, there were some gaps in my memory that needed to be filled ;)
I think we will laugh about this trip for a long time and we also wrote down a list of stuff we usually say and it's totally hilarious ;) OMG!
I stayed at Anna's place until she was off and then we went to Kirkland to have dinner out to try to regain the Hawaiian feeling. We pretended that we were on the beach street with all the restaurants and that the trees were palm trees. Unfortunately it was like 20 degrees to cold so it didn't go so well. We were at a Mexican place and it was really good food and the waiter was funny.
Then we walked to the baseball field but as usual, we just came when the game was over and before the next started we were tired of waiting so we walked back home and Anna went to her place and I went to my big, empty house all alone :(

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment