Thursday, July 1, 2010

The girls again!


Today (Tuesday) I went to the gym again for the first time in over two weeks since I was sick a long while before I went to Hawaii. It felt so nice but was hard!! I did some constraining and then just muscle work out on my own. I was there maybe 1,5 h and it felt good not to be in a hurry somewhere.
Back home I just watched Spain-Portugal, great game, wrote some more on my blog, had the Mexican leftovers for lunch and then went to Anna and Slater.
Anna put me straight to work and I had to put oil on one of their teak outdoor furniture. It was hard but OK. I had teased Anna over how slow she was with the chairs but I take it back now cause I just had a little table and it took forever ;)
I played with Slater and I wrote on my blog and then suddenly, the day was soon over. We went to Starbucks and I finally got to meet the other girls again. It felt so long ago and it was really nice to have the weekly talking again. I've missed them!
When I got home, I started to watch Friends and when I start I get stuck so it wasn't until 1:30 I went to bed ;) But when I don't have to get up in the morning at a certain time it's OK.
I don't like blogging now when I'm not on Hawaii anymore :( And also when the kids are not here cause there isn't so much going on. But I said that I was gonna write everyday so I'm not giving up now when it's so short left ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment