Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Not such a fun day


Today (Tuesday) the kids slept pretty long again, which is really nice to me ;) We watched the movie "Honey, I shrunk the kids" and it's a cute movie.
The kids couldn't play together today cause they were just arguing and fighting so we decided to bake a cake. It's not so easy to follow a Swedish receipt here cause the measurements and the ingredients are not really the same so I had to improvise a bit. And in the middle of all we were out of eggs, so we had to pause the baking and me and Sofia went to the store and got some new ones.
The cake weren't as mum's use to be but I hope it'll be good anyway ;) I think my mum has to teach me and show me how to bake and cook. ;)
I drove Filip to the LEGO camp again and now the weather was really nice so me and the kids went to the beach. We went to the place where Sofia jumped from the bridge another day, but today there were lifeguards and then U need to pass a swim test to go out on the deep parts and since she can't swim properly, just "dog swim" Sofia couldn't go on the bridge. I think all these rules are kind of silly. I mean it's good that there are lifeguards cause then I can relax more, but still...can't they say like, U don that on your own risk or sth. I donno, but Sofia was disappointed.
Sofia was not very nice today, at the beach she was all rude and saucy, which is not so unusual, so I drove the girls home and tried to calm down on my way to pick up Filip. I succeeded but after being home a while, Sofia started again and this time I couldn't take it anymore so I sent her to her room and let her be there for over an hour. I'm just so sick of her "queen behaviour" and all the crap she's giving me. I don't know what to do, when I try to tell her she's just laughing in my face and that's the worst thing ever. I'm just so sick of it now.....whatever
The cake we made was good, it didn't taste like it used to but we could eat it ;)
I made dinner for Jonas and the kids, I had a game so I didn't have time to eat. The game was in Seattle and cause of the early game start and all the traffic, we only had 8 people in the beginning but it worked really good. We, or I, scored twice in the first 10 minutes so I think it's better to have fewer player on the field cause then there is bigger space to run and play the ball on. We didn't score again but they did so the final score was 2-1. We won but we, or I, could have scored a couple of times more. I'm just so frustrated with myself that I always makes it so complicated when I'm trying to score. Instead of going around the goalie I shoot right at her....why???
Jen dropped me off at Starbucks in Bellevue cause I needed to meet Catherine and pay her the baseball tickets for the game we are going to in August. The girls were there but me and Anna were going to the movie "A night at the museum 2" in Bellevue Park, so we just stayed as long as we needed. Catherine was of course late so we got crappy seats in the park, just behind some gigantic chairs. We thought of knocking them down...would have been fun ;)
Anna fell asleep, so cute ;) But both of us saw the movie before so it was ok. I was not that fresh since I didn't shower so my sleeping bag smelled not so nice ;)
Anna drove me home and she gave me the funniest of the day: "My host mum was spit by a bider" Totally hilarious!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra




No comments:

Post a Comment