Friday, July 23, 2010

Sun sun sun






Today, I took all of the kids to the beach right after breakfast cause the sun was already out and it was warm so no time to loose. We went to a beach called Houghton beach and it's just down the street towards Bellevue. It's a nice beach with a playground and a beach volleyball field, but the water is a bit gross with too much of seaweed but who is sensitive?
There were not so much people, maybe cause it was just 10 in the morning, but there were a bridal couple taking some nice wedding pictures out on the dock with Seattle in the background. The dress was so pretty!! It was a tight, tank top and then the skirt was big, with a lot of folds and it looked like a cream cake. In the waistline was a light blue ribbon, the bridesmaid had a matching blue dress. They all looked so pretty and they did some funny pictures with attitude. When they were done, and walked bye, they didn't look so pretty. The bride was nothing special and I usually thinks that every bride is pretty, but not this one. Whatever, they seemed happy and I bet they think they are beautiful!
I told the kids not to go up on the dock before they were done cause maybe they didn't want three kids in their background ;)
Sofia was happy cause there were no lifeguard on duty so now she could also jump from the dock. I laied on my towel next to them and had a watching eye on them while I red my book. It was really nice today and the kids did great. They ran and played at the beach volleyball field a couple of times and after two hours we went back home and had lunch.
We took Filip to the last session of his LEGO camp and then we went to the beach again. This time to a place called Waverly Beach park, it's a bit longer there but still close. Here there is not much of a beach, there is a grass area and then there are rocks on the bottom of the water so it hurts when U walk there. But this time, when I was in the water, I had my flip-flops on so that was fine. The only problem was that I had to squeeze my toes so that I wouldn't drop them ;)
It was so nice cause it was a bit windy and then not so hot but U could still dry off in the sun and tan of course ;) Helena did some fishing but didn't have any luck.
When we picked up Filip we all got to see when they smashed a huge LEGO pyramid that one of the teacher had made. Apparently this was a wish from the students ;)
We went back to the beach and stayed there for about and hour before we went home. Filip was fishing and this time he was lucky. At first it didn't go any good but then a nice guy gave us some other bate and then it worked better. We were lucky that there were some big and strong men there cause none of us could get the fishes of the hook. i didn't even wanted to try cause I think it's gross. We went home with 6 fishes and Filip was so proud!
I had a soccer game tonight so I got ready while Jonas and the kids took care of the fishes. I signed up for a indoor summer season with a girl from the team. So now I have soccer twice a week so I could be in some kind of shape when I come home ;)
It was indoor at the Arena Sport in Redmond where I've played before and it was a coed team, both women and men. It was kind of stressed when I got there cause the game was about to start but after a minute I had my equipment on and was on the field. Since I sent my indoor shoes home, with mum and dad, I had to play with my running shoes and that looks so unprofessional I think. but it could be a great way to make them underestimate me ;)
It's so different to play inside and we didn't have a sub so I had to play all the time. It was so warm and barely any air conditioner so it was really hard so I was not that good, a bit lazy I think ;) But I scored twice so I think it's OK. The game was just 2 times 20 minutes so not that long. I thought we had several games tonight so I tried to save some power but next time I know I don't have to do that. Sadly they scored 7 and we 4 so we lost but this was just the first game of the season with a new team and not a real goalie so I think it's OK. The other team was really good and I think I'll do better next time now when I know how it is.
On my way home I stopped at Safeway to look for a tube to float on in the water. They didn't have any but I bought strawberries instead. U could buy a small package with organic berries for $4 or U could buy a huge package with not organic berries for $4...sorry but I bought the big one!! I wanted strawberries so bad and I knew that the family was having guests so I didn't think there would be any problem.
The family had a BBQ back home and Lindsey and here kids were here too. I took a shower and then joined them. It was jummy but so did the bees think cause they were everywhere. I don't like them. Can't they just stick to honey or whatever.
I like this evening cause I don't have anything special planned and can just be...I like it!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra





No comments:

Post a Comment