Monday, July 5, 2010

Germany, tattoo, shopping and party!





Today (Saturday) me and Anna, as the hardcore fans we are, got up at 7am to watch Germany play against Argentina in the quarter final. It was kind of hard to stay awake and I closed my eyes a couple of times but I was present during the whole game compared to Anna (the German one) who fell asleep after the first goal. Hardcore...
After, we continued with M's gift for a while before we decided that we needed a nap and went to the coach again. Anna fell asleep (not so hardcore after all) while i watched the exciting game between Spain and Paraguay. I'm glad that Spain won cause there's all the hotties ;) After, I also fell asleep but M called and woke me up and wondered if we should do sth. I went up and made lunch for me and Anna, pasta with bacon and Parmesan sauce...the best!!
M called again and said that she needed to go shopping cause she was having birthday dinner with her HF and wanted something nice to wear. Me and Anna were really slow, it kind of felt like we had been partying all night yesterday. We didn't have a plan with the day. Kind of nice but also frustrating. I gave the suggestion that we could go to the tattoo studio again and see if I could get an appointment next week and how much it would cost.
The girl at the front desk took my sketch and changed the size and I also had to choose another type of lettering cause it was too small. When I was satisfied she asked if I wanted to do it today!..ehhh: "If U have time?" was my answer and she told us to be back in an hour. OK, I wasn't prepared for this but it felt good so now I got all excited instead!
We walked to the mall and Anna gave me a smoothie to celebrate that I was getting a tattoo. I think she was more excited that I was ;) We walked around and I bought some cookies at Starbucks to have afterwards when the blood sugar level is down ;)
Back at the studio it was really hot!! I thought I was just nervous and that's why I was sweating so much but Anna was also hot ;)
When the tattooer was ready (don't remember his name) he took us back and got me ready. I had to sit on a chair and rested my upper body on another chair while he was working on my back! There was another guy, also getting a tattoo. He was old and had so many tattoos all over him. It was fascinating and gross at the same time. I was watching him meanwhile Anna watched so my tattooer didn't make a mistake. Anna was a big comfort, although I think she was more anxious than me ;) But she also wants one now so I shall try to persuade her ;)
It took not long at all, maybe 30 minutes and it didn't hurt, so much ;) Just when he did the top and was kind of on the "back ribs" but I'm from Europe and I'm strong ;)
I haven't said what I got yet, but U see the picture ;) It's the shape of Sweden and under it says "Made in Sweden" ;) I thought that was funny! Saw another girl on a party once who had Made in Hawaii and that's how I got the idea.
I'm just afraid that sth is wrong and I don't see it, like a coastline is wrong or sth. Well, well...;) I was really happy when I left the studio and nothing could ruin my day, not even the Saab which didn't want to start. ;)
We stopped at Anna's place to pick up some stuff and then we went to Seattle and University Village for some shopping. We didn't wanna buy anything but of course U always end up with some bags anyway. First there was a good sale at H&M so I bought a jeans skirt and we found t-shirts with the text: "Sunny Hawaii Waikiki" and a nice Hawaiian print on. It was totally we so Anna bought a blue one and I got a green. Battlesisters!
We also stopped at Victoria Secret who still had the same great sale as on Hawaii so we bought one more bra, the same actually ;) So comfortable, I love it!!
Anna got a call from Janet, a American friend, and she invited us to a party tonight. Since we didn't have a plan with the day and mostly just floated around we said OK and first went home to my place and got ready and then I drove to the place. It was a BBQ so we brought chips and Guacamole...jummy!
There were a lot of cool people there and we had a great time with a lot of laughter and games. We played one game I never did before, it's called: "Duck, duck, goose" and all the contests sit in a ring except one who goes around the ring and touches every one's head and says "Duck" when she touches some one's head and says "Goose" the person on the ground needs to get up and catch the other before it comes to the open spot in the ring. Kind of senseless but so much fun ;)
After a couple of hours we said thank U and went home, me and my roomie ;) The day turned out pretty good even though the start was kind of slow, I like!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment