Thursday, July 29, 2010

Saloon ala Emilie



Today Jonas took Filip to the doctors to look at his throat and try to figure out why he's always so hoarse. Then he had his "R-practice" so I had to pick him up there when he was done.
I got a answer from the insurance company about my hospital visits but they just answered that they cover the visit I'll do tomorrow that I have schedule. They didn't say anything about my visit on Tuesday or my medications so I sent another email and asked so I'll see what they'll answer tomorrow. Probably that they wont pay, we'll see.
The kids were a bit hard today and I was not in a good mode so it was not so fun. Before lunch I called home and talked with them and that was nice. It's not so long until I'll see them all again, only 48 days! ;) I so wanna go home now, or I would like to stay if I didn't have to work ;)
I drove the girls to cheer leading and then me and Filip started to build one of his marble tracks. It was fun, and quite ;) Filip is always so calm and nice when U are alone with him, it's when he gets together with the other two he transforms to some energetic, silly monster ;) I like the calm Filip better.
When it was time to pick the girls us we packed the beach bag cause again the weather got better in the afternoon and the kids wanted to swim so we went to the Waiverly Beach Park again cause there the lifeguards are off early ;)
We almost went home earlier than planned cause the kids were out of control and didn't listen at all so I lost all motivation and just wanted to go home. But then I thought, better being here on the beach than at home where they'll fight even more so we stayed and when the lifeguards came they played well together in the water.
Jonas joined us after work and he had brought some dinner but I had to go to the mall so I didn't eat with them. I had asked M to bleach my hair so I needed to get the stuff for that. I went to Beauty Works and there they had everything I needed and it was so cheap. I paid $12 for bleaching powder, the liquid, two pair of gloves and a comb!! If I had gone to the hairdresser I would have to pay $120!!! I was happy!
I stopped bye at Anna's place on my way home and said goodnight to Slater and talked a bit with Anna before I went home and came home at the same time as the kids and M ;)
She's so nice and I'm glad she's my friend! She mixed the stuff and prepared foil and I put on a dirty t-shirt and took a seat in the saloon chair ;)
It took maybe 40 min or sth to go through the whole hair, well she did highlights so she didn't take all the hair. She was kind of worried in the end that the cream wasn't enough but she made it. We went to the shower and since I don't have a hand shower we filled up the tub, I got the kids play pillows and build a bed that was the same height as the tub then I laid down with my head down in the water ;) M was in the tub and tried to wash my hair as much as possible. Then I took a shower and got the rest out.
M looked a bit nervous when I came out and I asked if I was all orange but she told me that there were sth weir on the top of my head. When we had dried it I could go to the mirror, at this time M was looking really scared ;) It's lighter than before and it looks good, except of the golden spot on top of my head. There is a area just on top of my head that is kind of yellow/orange. I don't think it's so bad and I'll see what happens when I'm out in the sun and I'm gonna try to put some lemon juice in it. I'm not upset and M was really relieved ;) I'm just thankful that I could save $120!!! What will I do without her?
I guess we weren't sure about the time and maybe this was a area that was more sensitive...I donno, I'm not a hairdresser. If I don't like it in a while I maybe go to the hairdresser or I'll go dark again. But I'll try working this out cause I like being blond, it makes me look more Swedish ;) Tomorrow it's Friday, jippie! I'm going to the doctor and I'll see what they'll say. The wound feels better today. It's still bleeding but it doesn't hurt so much anymore so I think the antibiotic helps.
Thank U M for a great hair session that we will remember forever ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Hejsan!! Ja det är inte helt lätt att förstå sig på danska haha jag har en kund som är dansk men som bor i sverige och jag fattar verkligen inte vad han säger haha jag bara låtsas att jag förstår :) Är det bara 48 dagar kvar till du kommer till sverige igen, shit vad tiden har gått fort, jag har snart bott här i ett år och det känns verkligen inte.

    Blekningen blev ju jätte snyggt ju, tycker att du ska ha kvar det :) Usch vad läskigt det där lät, med det där bettet du hade fått på höften. Va var det som hade bitit dig, tror inte riktigt jag förstod det hehe Hoppas att du blir bättre snart så du slipper knapra piller... Ja då det går väldigt bra här faktiskt, men jag jobbar så otroligt mkt. Du får jätte gärna komma hit när du har tid, det finns väldigt mkt att göra här :) Haha ja du projektet med grodorna är ett lönlöst jobb haha men nu har jag inte sett några på ett tag så de får klara sig själva haha :P

    Du får ha det så bra du med, och hoppas att du blir bättre snart. Massa Kramar!

    ReplyDelete