Thursday, July 1, 2010

Whatever


Today I'm finally up to date with this blog. Now it's Wednesday and I don't really know what I've been doing. Sure I like to not have to work but I'm just so lazy and the days are so slow.
I was with Anna in the morning but at lunch I went home and had Mac&Cheese in front of the TV. I watched like 12 episodes of Friends ;) I'm in the end now and it's so good that I just wanna watch it all at once.
Then I got some energy boost and did the laundry and then cleaned my room and the bathroom ;) I found my snorkeling and there was still sand and salt water in it and I almost started cry :( I want to go back!!! I put it up on my wall together with my hula hula necklace ;) Nice!!
Earlier this week I couldn't start the Saab! It was just dead so I guessed it was the battery but I didn't remember how to use the battery charger thingy so I just took the Acura instead. I sent a email to Jonas and asked how I should do but he didn't answer and I wanted my small Saab so this morning I looked at the charger and saw that there were instructions ;) Scared as hell that I might get a electric shock, I connected the cables and tried. And it worked! It's alive! ;) So nice and I'm so proud ;) I sound like a spoiled city girl but I know barely nothing when it comes to cars, sorry dad ;)
When I was driving on the highway today I saw two cars racing. It was one Corvette and then some other sports car and I tried to keep up with them but they were gone in like a second ;) But I like my little racer Saab!
I also went out running today and it was nice but a bit weird. I took the same round as always and usually it takes 45 minutes, today it took 30!! And this after a week on Hawaii? Well, well, I'm not complaining.
Now it's America's got Talent on the TV and I really like that show. Today there was a guy who didn't look much out for the world but he sang so beautiful that I got goosebumps. OMG! And there were a girl who did the hula hoop, but not just regularly but while she was dancing and she had several all over her body. Really cool! I wonder what I should perform with, what talent do I have? Donno ;)
Ohh, and today Eclipse had premiere but this time we didn't go at 12 cause I actually thought it was tomorrow. So I hope we can see it some other day during the week cause I don't wanna be one of the last one to do so!
This was really a whatever day!! ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment