Friday, July 23, 2010

Girls night


Today (Thursday) Filip went to his first meeting with the speech trainer cause of his trouble saying "R". It seemed good and now he has to go twice a week, one time with a American trainer and the other with a German one cause we think that the sound might be similar to Swedish. We'll see how it goes but this means more driving for me cause it's in the morning...well well
The girls watched a movie and then they played nicely by themselves so I could spend some time at the computer.
After lunch, I drove Filip to the LEGO class and then me and the girls went to Grasslawn Park where they played for a while. Yesterday they were at Build a bear so they had their new animals with them and they played a lot with them today.
We picked up Filip and we had brought the fishing equipment and our swimsuits so we went immediately to the beach where we all were on the dock and watched Filip fishing. The girls were swimming for a while but I stayed up cause it was cold!!!
Filip didn't get any fish but there was one Russian guy or sth who got a huge fish. It was some kind of green fish and I think it was about 1 meter, so cool!
We went home to then walk down to meet Lotta at the Mexican restaurant Cactus where we were gonna have dinner. I had a discussion with Sofia that was not very nice and I've noticed that both the kids have big trouble apologizing, they don't know how to.
We also met Jonas and one of his work buddies (I think) and then we had a great dinner together! I love Mexican food!!
After, the rest went to the water front cause there is a outdoor concert every Thursday, but I went home cause I was meeting the girls tonight at M's place. I first went to pick up Anna and I had to stay there for a while cause she wasn't off yet but that's OK cause I like hanging out there.
We had to stop at Target on our way cause I needed birthday presents for Ebba and Axel and of course sth good to eat tonight. Not a TV night without sth jummy ;)
M was cutting Ramona's hair so they were outside when we came. The first I did was to invite them all to Jonas 40 years celebration in the end of August. It's so cool, Lotta and Jonas have rented a mansion in Woodenville where we also can spend the night. We are gonna have a "kräftskiva", a Swedish tradition where we eat crayfish and drinks schnapps ;) It's gonna be so much fun!
Kadda had brought a movie, I already forgot the name ;) It was about a geek who hadn't have a girl and then he goes on vacation and meets a girl. But there is just all this fucked up situations and it was hilarious!!
M gave away some stuff she didn't want anymore so I got back my Reebok shoes I exchanged with her and then I got her Nine West boots..hehe, I'll see if I'll take them home. Depends on how much my bags will weight. Anna showed me her bags that she had tried to pack, it wasn't pretty ;) She needs to send a package. I think I'll just leave stuff here and then hope the family can take it when they'll move...in about a year ;)
In the car back home me and Anna did this creepy thing again. She said the exact words I was about to say...it's so weird but totally hilarious. What the sentence was, I'm not gonna write here cause it was a bit too dirty...;) I just love discussing stuff with her cause we are thinking so similar that U never have to argue ;) We also had the same taste, in a Victoria Secret store on Hawaii we both, at the same time, pulled out a bra and said: "Hey, this is cute!" We both bought it ;) Oh, I'm gonna miss my Anna Gabriel!!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment