Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Inglourious bastard



Today (Monday) I waved Anna goodbye when she went off to work to bring home the money for our household ;) I wanted to go to bed again but I had to clean up from the party yesterday since Lotta was coming home today.
I picked her up at the airport and I had to wait a while cause I was early, but it was OK cause there were a lot of soldiers to watch ;)
Lotta was tanned and she told me that the weather in Sweden is great and their vacation had been great. I really envy them for being home and met their family and friends but soon it's my turn.
Now it was only Lotta who came home, Jonas and the kids will be here on Saturday so I still have one week without kids. Nice ;)
Back home, I made lunch and Lotta was really tired considering the 9 hours time difference, but it was only 2 here so she didn't want to go to bed yet. Instead she went to the mall to stay awake ;)
I called back home cause I didn't talk to them since before Hawaii. It was really nice and we talked for 1,5 h and about everything. The kitten had been home now since yesterday and they changed the name from Nisse to Chabo, a bit better ;) I told them about Hawaii and they told me about their midsummer celebration. Now I could finally give them the date when they need to pick me up at the airport ;) Feels so weird that U now can write it down...hahah but I wont do it here. If u wanna know, check with mum and dad.
I took a nap for about 2 hours before I went out in the sun and red some Swedish magazines that Lotta had brought. Our crown princess is now married so I could read and look at pictures which was nice since I didn't follow it at all. There were a lot of nice dresses and it's just such a cool collision since the groom is not royal.
Lotta went to bed early and I updated my blog until my honey came home from work ;) We walked down to Kirkland and bought a frozen yogurt and went to the Marina Park. There weren't so many people but the weather had been better than during the day so it was really nice to watch the sun set behind Seattle.
We walked to the baseball field to see if there was a game and this time it wasn't a break as i usually is when we want to watch, so we stayed for a little while but then it got cold. We went to the Redbox in QFC and rented the movie Inglorious bastards with Brad Pitt. It's about a group that kills Nazis in France during the war. It was a very weird movie and really grotesque. They showed a little bit too much when they killed people, not my favourite movie but it had it's comical parts ;)
The movie was long so it was late when we finally got to bed but it's OK for me since I don't have to work ;) I think it might be hard when the kids are back and I need to be up around 9, but we take that fight next week ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment