Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Smores




Today (Monday) I finally did the thing I've tried so long. I woke up at 7 and went out for a walk!! This is thanks to the competition with Anna and M and I'm so gonna win this ;)
The girls slept really long, and wouldn't for Filip, they would have slept longer but he was bored so he went upstairs and woke them up...why? Just so mean.
I skyped with Ida and that was really nice. She's getting glasses so she showed me her options and it all looked really good. I miss her and everyone else so much and I could go home right now!
After breakfast the kids played by themselves and I tried to pack my suitcases for my trip home. I wanted to see how much they would weigh so that I won't go over the limit. I didn't pack all my stuff, just the clothes, but it seems fine. The big one was just 19 kg and I can pack 23 in both so I'm not that worried, plus I'm gonna leave some stuff here that's broken or try to sell some that I don't want, like some shoes.
We had lunch and this week it was time for the girls to have a camp, cheer leading camp. So I drove them to the same place where Filip had his Lego camp and sadly it was the same teacher Sofia had the last time. We don't really like her cause she's not that authorised or structured. But I think it'll be fine and it's also a good way for Helena to practice her English.
Me and Filip went to the beach where we met up with Christopher. I had called Patrizia and knew that they were gonna be there so Filip could have someone to play with. At first, he didn't want to take the swim test but after Christopher passed it, Filip also did it and passed so both could go on the deck and jump. It was so nice and sunny and the water was really warm so I also jumped a couple of times.
We picked up the girls and went straight back to the beach and I'm glad we didn't have trouble finding a parking spot cause there were a lot of people, of course.
After about 2 hours of swimming and tanning ;) we went back home and got ready for dinner. I went to Platos Closet, the second hand store, to see if they had something fun. I wanted a pair of shoes for Jonas party but also some party dresses to bring home. I tried on so many stuff but didn't bye so much. I found the shoes, a pair of black high heels with open toe of the brand Steve Madden!! Jippie!! They were so comfortable and match perfect with the dress I'm wearing. Then I also bought a blue top, a red dress with white dots (super cute) and also a pink sweater sweather with short sleeves. Not really what I had planed but whatever!
Back home I had dinner. Super good fish that they had BBQ and to that cos cos. For dessert, we made Smores over the open fire. It was so cozy and good but Sofia and Filip were just so clumsy so they made a big mess everywhere. But I didn't care cause I was off ;)
I joined Lotta in the couch and watched Friends while I tried to write on my blog. It was not easy cause I got distracted from the TV, but I mange to write a bit ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment