Saturday, July 3, 2010

Eclipse!!!



Today (Thursday) I did sth terrible, I finished the series FRIENDS!!! Now I don't have anything to watch!! It took me almost one year to finish all seasons and I loved it!! Maybe I'll start all over again ;)
Me, Anna and M decided to watch Eclipse tonight so I went to Bellevue in the morning to get tickets for us since it's probably really popular and I wanted to see it today so....plus I don't do anything during the days so now I had a purpose ;)
Back home, I had lunch and then I started to sort all of the Hawaii pictures and there is A LOT!!! My life here now is circulates around my computer ;) I'm like checking every other minute if someone posted sth on Facebook, is that a good life? Well, maybe it's not a life ;) Well, well....;)
At 6 I went to Bellevue cinema to wait for M and Anna and also stand in line so that we could get good seats but when I came there were no certain line so I just waited outside to give the girls their tickets.
M came first around 6:30 and at 7:15 she went in to the theater to get us good seats. Anna came soon after 7 and when we joined M there were barely any people in the theater. M had been first and lonely when she came 45 min before the movie would start. But the premiere was yesterday? We were really confused. I guess we could have bought tickets now also cause there were empty seats. Maybe it's because they show the movie in so many theaters during the whole day and also in IMAX.
This movie was the best of the Twilight movies this far. OMG I loved it!! First, cause it was about Seattle and they showed the skyline and the monorail! Everyone shouted for Jacob or Edward, we shouted MONORAIL!! ;)
Second cause there were more about the other characters, like Jasper and Rosalie, and not only Edward vs Jacob...EDWARD!!! ;) I really liked it and it was fun going with the girls and be able to act a bit childish....Go team Edward!! ;)
Here comes the speech that Jessica (Anna Kendrick) held on their graduation and it so damn good that I want to save it here. If U haven't seen the movie yet (Kadda ;)) don't reed the rest!!

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were thing like astronaut, president, or in my case… princess.

When we were ten, they asked again and we answered - rock star, cowboy, or in my case, gold medalist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how 'bout this: who the hell knows?!

This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, its time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love - a lot. Major in philosophy 'cause there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent.

So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be… we won't have to guess. We'll know."

Afterwards I went home and dreamt about my vampire ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment