Monday, July 5, 2010

Girly evening



Today (Friday) I spend the whole morning with uploading all of the Hawaii pictures ;) I ended up with three albums, almost 600 pictures ;) Well, I want everyone to see how beautiful it was and what a great time we had, OK I wanna brag and make everyone jealous ;) I also tagged every picture so Anna and Kadda got like hundreds of email about that I tagged them ;) Anna asked me if I didn't have a life. I answered NO! ;)
After lunch Kadda reminds me about the evening and that I was supposed to rent a movie so I went to Blockbuster and got Pearl Harbor that we have been wanted to see since we were on Hawaii and saw the real thing.
I went to Grass Lawn park in Redmond and I had brought a ball and was going to practise on my own. I wanted to work on my free kicks and corners but all goals were taken so at first I just dribbled and juggled but then I went to some guys and asked if I could join them.
At first we just shot on goal but after some more joined us we divided in to two teams and played. It was really fun and I scored a couple of times and did a good job if I may say so ;) One guy thought he was so good and always when he got the ball he said: "Ronaldinio baby!" so it was extra fun to take the ball from him ;)
They were totally nice and after 1,5 h I said thank U and went home to take a shower. Feels good that I did sth useful today ;)
Me and the girls were gonna have a kind of potluck party or what U can call it and M came first and she had brought mashed potatoes and chips. Also a chocolate cake that we had to throw away cause it tasted weird.
When Anna came, her and me went to get our food and drinks and she had also developed pictures that we needed to pick up.
We got some nice Asti for our evening, and some pizza bagels ;) Back home, Kadda had also arrived so we started to get the "dinner" ready while we zipped on a glass of Asti ;)
The dinner was good, except that I burned the pizza bagels ;) and full and happy we took our places in the sofa and got ready for a great movie with some tears!
It was cool to watch this movie now when we have been there. Even though the Hollywood version is not correct, it felt more real in one way. I mean, we have been there! and seen all the ships and heard the true story. It's just touching and it's also not too bad that there are two hotties as the head characters ;) Go Ben Affleck!
M had brought her new computer, a apple lap top, and she was so happy over it ;) We watched some funny blogs and I helped her with her flight request for her trip home. I can't believe it's so soon!! I have my date now when I'll go home but I don't know if I wanna say it here....I'll think of it ;)
Anna stayed here and I'm gonna have her as a room mate to Tuesday I think cause some friends of her HF is visiting and they needed her room. I'm glad cause then I don't have to be alone!! Yey!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra!

No comments:

Post a Comment