Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sleepover





Today (Wednesday) I slept long and woke up just in time for the other semi final, Spain-Germany. I expected a great game but was a bit disappointed. Spain won so I'm happy but there was not so much action. Now I can tease those cocky Germans I hang out with ;)
Of course I drove to Anna's place and surprised everyone...not ;) Instead of going to the beach today, we stayed at their pool. It's only about one meter of water but that's just enough to cool of in. We played with Slater who used us as horses and slashed water on us ;)
After a couple of hours in the sun, we all were kind of tired so we went inside. I had to return a movie so I went to Blockbuster and also rented Twilight for our Vampire evening tomorrow with Lotta.
I went back to Anna's and just did nothing until she was off. We went to a Mexican fast food place in Bellevue where we got some nice burritos and then we walked to Bellevue Downtown park to see if there were some cool people.
It was so nice!! The sun was setting but it was still warm, there were a lot of people hanging out or playing Frisbee or volleyball. There were also a lot of dogs who smelled our food and came to see if we dropped sth. One actually stole some from Anna's plate when she looked away ;)
We did some language practise, she spoke German and I Swedish and that was a lot of fun. We also decided that when I visit Anna in Germany, there will be only German and when she comes to me, only Swedish. I wonder who will survive best ;)
I slept at her place today, for the first time!!! I was really excited but her room was so warm, I nearly panicked. But the windows were open and we had a very thin blanket.
The view from her window is amazing. I know I might have said it before but it's like a drawing. We watched the sun set behind the mountains and saw Seattle with all the lights. So cool!
We watched two episodes of Happy Town before we said goodnight and that series is getting really weird. It's good but there is just so much going on with everyone. But I like it!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment