Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer is here!!







Today (Tuesday) I actually went to the gym in the morning ;) Right now the visits are not that frequently but whatever, it's summer ;) I was there about one hour before I walked home, took a shower, made lunch and watched Holland play against Uruguay in the first Semi final. They won with 3-2 and I was cheering for them so I'm happy!
I went to Anna's place and it was really hot and sunny so we were outside by their pool under a parasol, zipping on a fresh, fruity smoothie ;) Me and Jay, one of her kids, read Swedish girl's magazines which was really fun ;)
When Slater woke up from his nap, we all went to Medina Beach park where Emilie and her kids were already playing in the water. It was very tempting to go in the water but I just put my feet in and then we just laid on the beach, tanning. Almost as good as on Hawaii except that Anna couldn't relax since she had two kids with her.
The funniest thing was that there were 4 lifeguards on duty, guarding the small beach with maybe 10 kids or sth. We felt really safe but I wonder who pays for them. Bill? ;)
We spend some hours there and when we got home, Anna had only half an hour left to work which was nice. She made dinner for the boys while I was on the computer and then we went for a walk with Ace, the boxer they have. It was so nice cause it was still warm and this is not even the hottest day of the week so I'm really glad that the summer is here!!
We drove to Bellevue Downtown Park where they now have started with outdoor movies. There was a huge screen and U just put your chair or blanket wherever U wanted and just enjoyed a late summer nigh movie! Today it was Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. It's really sweet and funny and we had a nice and cozy evening.
Tonight Anna had left me so I had to sleep alone, I was a bit scared but I did good ;)
Today I was extra glad cause earlier this week I couldn't find my camera charger and I was so pissed cause I didn't think I had forgot it on Hawaii but I had looked everywhere in my room. I asked Kadda and Anna if they might have accidentally got it home but no. But today, when I was at Anna's, she found it!! So funny! She didn't know how but I don't care, now I don't need to buy a new camera!!!
Funniest of the day: Anna: "Justin Beiberlake" hahahah

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment