Sunday, July 11, 2010

Goodbye Hanna





Today (Friday) Anna picked me up in the morning to go to the zoo with Slater's summer school. We took the two older once as well cause one of them was going as a helper to the class while the other one also wanted to come. But at the zoo, the two older went with the class while we walked with Slater a bit after them, he's a bit slow so it takes a while. We also got lost from the class but then we just walked by ourselves until Anna got her phone and rang to Lance and we met them at the playground.
The zoo is great cause even if it was really hot, U can enjoy it cause there is a lot of trees that gives U shade and U can rest whenever U want. We saw a lot of animals but they were all sleepy cause it was so hot, so they weren't so active ;) My favourites are the penguins, I like how they walk and then they look so gracious in the water.
Anna drove me home and I took a nap cause I was exhausted, maybe cause of the heat but it took a lot of energy at the zoo cause of all the kids. Even though they weren't my responsibility I was like tense and always checking them. Now I also understand what Anna has been talking about one of her kids being awful. I always liked him cause he's nice and happy when I come, but at the zoo he was like doing whatever he felt like. He kicked at the fence, threw rocks at ducks and just acted like a jerk. OMG, I just wanted to leave him at the monkeys ;)
I made the strawberry cake for tomorrow and I couldn't get the cake to ferment this time either so I could cut it in to two and then there was a thin layer still in the bottom of the baking tin that I put as the top ;) Whatever!
I went down to Kirkland and the pearl store and made a bracelet to Hanna as a goodbye present from all of the girls. She was leaving for Sweden tomorrow and tonight we were gonna have a goodbye dinner at Cheesecake. So I took a quick shower and got dressed before I hurried down to the bus to Bellevue. I was the first one there so I asked for a table and soon Hanna came there, and then the girls dropped in after a while. It was me, Hanna, Ramona, Kadda, M, Anna and two other girls I don't remember the name of. We got a table outside and it was really nice. Hanna also got a balloon from us with the text: "You will be missed" Unfortunately she dropped it so it flew away :(
The dinner was as always great and I was so full when I left. I had the fresh grilled salmon and it was delicious! I also had a tropical smoothie that was jummie!
We went to the mall and some of us had a frozen yogurt and then we just sat there and talked.
Anna had been invited to a party, from a old guy in the grocery store!!, so we went there to check it out. But we saw some older people coming out so we felt like it was a bit too mature party for us. We went to the beach to see if there were some people hanging out but we couldn't find any. It felt weird cause first we had been in a party mood and now when there weren't any, it felt like we got a hangover immediately. Just weird! ;) Instead we went home, a nice Friday night ;)
I skyped for about an hour with Anna and Elin from home and it was really nice cause it was a while since we did. I miss them so much and I can't wait until I'll see them again.

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment