Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My twins turn 21




Today are two HUGE birthdays. They are among the most important in my life and I can't join in the celebration. It's Ida and Elin, my favorite twins who turn 21 today. Happy Birthday to U both and I love U so much!!!
Me and the kids saw the movie "Honey I shrunk the kids" again!! They really like it and it's fine for me if they watch TV cause then I don't have to engage so much ;)
Filip had a appointment at the dentist today, again!! One of the brackets were loose so we needed to fix that. I wonder how many times I need to go there before I go home.
We had to hurry home, but first a stop at Noah's bagel to buy bagels for dinner tonight. At home, I quickly made some noodle soup for lunch and then the girls and me put on swimsuits and then I put everyone in the car and we dropped off Filip at his LEGO camp. Me and the girls, went to the beach since it was sunny and warm today!! There were a lot of people but we were lucky cause a car was leaving so we got a parking spot close so we didn't have to walk ;)
It was so nice there and since there are lifeguards I could really enjoy the sunshine with a lot of tanning and a great book!
We picked up Filip and back home, everyone got a ice cream. I was just tired, cause it's really exhausting working with kids, if u didn't know already ;)
Filip and Helena got to go to QFC and by tomatoes and milk, Sofia always gets jealous but she's too small to go there.
We played Sorry before Lotta and Jonas got home and then we had our salmon bagels and Lotta was taking the girls to Build a Bear and I said that I could take Filip to the beach cause I didn't have any plans and I felt like cool swim would be nice. He bought his fishing rod and wanted to be on the bridge so he tried a couple of times but he weren't lucky. We jumped in the water some times but I'm not so comfortable in deep water so I stayed most of the time up on the dock ;)
After an hour, Lotta and the kids came and the girls wanted to jump in a water a couple of time too so we stayed a little longer before we went home, I took a shower, went downstairs with my computer and turned on the TV and there was: GREASE!! I love it!! A great ending of a day!
Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment