Thursday, June 3, 2010

Choir concert



Today I went to the gym and had planned to be there for two hours but the cycle class was so hard and I was all exhausted so I skipped the next hour and before I left, I cancelled my membership. Since I already had paid for the last month, I can now go there until the 19th of July without paying...woho ;)
I bought strawberries and carrots at QFC to eat for lunch. I hurried home, boiled tortellinis, fried eggs and some ham. On top of that, carrots and strawberries. jummie ;)
During my lunch, I watched a episode of Happy Town and it's really exciting now but apparently they just showed these episodes for a test to see how big the interest would be. I hope there were a lot of people watching cause I need to see the rest!
I tried to tan some cause the sun was out but just when I got on my bikini the sun was gone ;)
I slept for an hour instead and it was also nice ;)
Today I said no to Monopoly and instead we were outside but we left around 5 and went to the school yard and played there before we met up with Lotta and Jonas at a Indian restaurant. It was so good food! I had a mango chutney curry and it was amazing!
Tonight, Filip had his concert with the choir that he has been practicing now for weeks and we all were really excited to hear what they learned.
The name for the concert was "Splish Splash" and the theme was water so there were some Beatles songs and Beach Boys ;) They were so good and sweet!
When we got back home, I finally caught up with my blog so now U can read about the days at right time! You're welcome ;)
Now I'm gonna watch some friends before I go to bed!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment