Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hotel Hawaii - Check!




Today (Tuesday) I went to the bank and took out money for the hotel in Hawaii. Kadda is the one who has been organised it so I was gonna transfer the money to her account. I went after leaving Filip at the choir and at that time, the bank hadn't opened yet. I walked back home and finished my home work instead and went back later. On my way from the bank I took some pictures on the building area where they are building several new houses just next to us. I think they build so weird, almost everything in plywood and the houses will barely last for 10 years! I don't get their thinking.
So now everything is done for Hawaii!!! Jippie! And it's not much left!
I watched some Friends episodes and had lunch before I went to the college for my last Spanish lesson. It was fun but it feels weird that it's over, but I'm also glad that I don't have to do another homework ;)
As usual, I played Monopoly with Filip and it starts to get a bit boring. I like the game, but playing it for so many days in a row? Common, it's not that exciting, someone always get crushed.
Tonight I had a soccer game again, and sadly the weather got worse. It started to rain and blow and it was a late game so it was pretty dark AND it was a DIRT FIELD!!! OMG, I don't even remember when I played on dirt the last time and this field was like a sand box. It was really hard to both run and control the ball so it was hard. But it was fun and the game was really even. They took the lead but when it was half time, we led with 2-1. In the second half they took over the leading with 3-2 but with just minutes to go I scored for the second time! Sadly, they got a penalty kick just after and won the game with 4-3.
I was wet, sandy, cold and disappointed when I got home, not a very nice ending on this day ;)

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment