Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Some more stuff for Hawaii




Today I thought I overslept so I woke up in horror just to realize I could sleep half an hour more. It's not fun to wake up like that, but it's even worse to oversleep.
The kids had occupied the TV so I tried to watch Portugal vs. Ivory Coast on ESPN's website, and the quality was great! There were barely any delays and the colours were amazing. So tomorrow I'll also do that while the kids are watching Spongebob ;)
After taking the kids to school, I went to South Center Mall and bought some more pins to my dad so he can put on his crocks he got from me on his birthday. I gave him a eagle and now he wanted one more so he could put on the other shoe cause Robin has the same colour and size so they needed to see a difference ;)
I also checked out some cool stores for more Hawaii clothes but didn't find any. Instead, I went to IKEA and bought some Swedish food and candy to bring to Hawaii for the Swedish "Midsommar" (Midsummer) celebrations. I bought this special salty herring that we eat "Sill" and some chocolate. I also found a small Swedish flag out of wood that I'm gonna have at the table ;)
My next stop was at Target where I bought a one time under water camera and some lip balm with sun protection.
I hurried back home so I could watch the end of Brazil's first game against North Korea. After I watched Friends for like an hour cause Henrik called on my way home and told me I didn't have to pick up Agnes today or tomorrow. So yesterday was the last time I picked her up from school :( If I had known I would have enjoyed it some more. But I am gonna see Agnes again so it's not that bad.
The kids didn't want to stay at the school today so we went home and Filip checked on his plants, the beans have grown a lot so soon it's time to eat them. And the hanging tomatoes and strawberries are doing really well.
Sofia made bows for her and Lotta to wear when they fly to Sweden, and ties for Jonas and Filip, they were really cute ;)
I had promised Filip to play Monopoly with him a final time before he went to Sweden, so we did.
I had a break while I walked with Sofia to Jasmine's house, but she wasn't home so we walked back again and I started with dinner and we continued the game. He won, again!
I had a soccer game today, donno how good that was considering I have been sick for over a week, but I love the game too much so I couldn't resist.
The game was in Marymoore Park where it right now is a big circus so there were a lot of traffic and hard to find a parking spot.
When me and Jen got to the field, there were only 2 other players from our team and the game was supposed to already had started. U need to have 7 players to get to start, and after maybe 5 minutes, we had 7 and the other team 10 so we were good to go ;) The weirdest part is that we played so good when we were short of players, we scored our goals then...well, I scored our goals ;) Really good ones too!
Finally we got 11 people on the field but in the second half we were very weak. We had a lot of chances but didn't score. I had a great free kick opportunity, took it with my left foot but I hit the edging on the top corner of the goal. If it had been like one centimeter lower we would have another goal.
I felt in my lungs that it wasn't such a good idea to play, so I tried to take it a bit slow but I got some weird feeling or cramp in like my hip area, donno if it's just cause I didn't work out for a long time or what it is. But it was really weird.
They got a goal in the end but didn't get any further so we won with 2-1 and it was a OK game. A great first half but a weak second.
Back home I ate some Coco Puffs, a chocolate cereals that is very good ;) And I watched a episode of Happy Town, now it's getting even more exciting!
Tomorrow it's the last day in school for the kids and they are off at 12 so I better go to bed so I have a lot of energy for the afternoon. I also need to start packing and look what I'll send to Sweden with the family. Only 3 days left!!

Miss U all!
Love Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment